Leak Ender 2000  » General  »
0.5
  • In my opinion this product is way to thin to create a sealant and it's not strong enough to stick to the surface
  • I have tried other leak sealant products and I believe that this product has to be the worst
  • Instead of suggesting this product I would recommend that you try caulk or another sealant

• by John

I purchased leak ender 2000 because I wanted to use it to seal pipes and other leaks that I encounter on a normal basis but this product is certainly not what I expected. I purchased this product because it was advertised on the commercial as being very strong and to have the ability to seal instantly.

After I received the product I gave it a try and I

certainly does not do what it is advertised to.

The spray is very thin and I wasn’t able to use it to seal anything even the most smallest leakest.

I tried to seal pipes and it seems like this product was like spray paint in a can.

In my opinion this product is way to thin to create a sealant and it’s not strong enough to stick ...

• to the surface.

Whenever I sprayed the product it would just color but it wouldn’t create a seal or a bond.

This product is very expensive and I don’t believe that it’s worth the money.

The spray can also has only a small amount of spray and after only a few uses there was not much left in the can.

I have tried other leak sealant

products and I believe that this product has to be the worst.

Instead of suggesting this product I would recommend that you try caulk or another sealant.

After purchasing this product I felt as if this product was misadvertised because it doesn’t do nearly what they company says it does.

I have not had a good experience with Leak Ender 2000 and I would not recommend this product.

Leak Ender 2000
    juliet says :

very expensive and it did not work just make a mess on the pipe I want to fixed ,I end up buying a bond material….. too many promises, it was not way to return it,I will not believe commercials anymore

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 114011387640731/k2311a0114/1.14.11