St.Ives Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I also am rather frugal and want to get the best quality product for the least amount of money
  • I like the clean orange scent and actually look forward to taking my shower
  • I would also recommend them because I feel that they are also an outstanding product

• by Jillibean1
      I am rather particular when it comes to my choice of body wash for my morning shower. I also am rather frugal and want to get the best quality product for the least amount of money. I have discovered St.

Ives brand Body Wash which I find usually sells for around $2. 69 for a bottle.

However, I

have found it on sale for as low as $1 per bottle. When I find a deal like that, I make sure that I stock up.

My favorite scent is called Energizing Citrus. I like the clean orange scent and actually look forward to taking my shower.

The smell wakes me up and true to its ...

• name, energizes me. It puts me in a great mood even when I am still half asleep.

A little bit of the body wash goes a long way, as it makes a nice amount of suds. St.

Ives Body Wash comes in at least four other scents and I have tried some of them. I would

also recommend them because I feel that they are also an outstanding product.

However, I keep coming back to the Energizing Citrus because it has become the popular choice of my whole family. Next time you are in the market to wake up your morning, pick up a bottle of St.

Ives Body Wash and feel the difference.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311503138760831/k2311a0315/3.15.07