Tena Serenity Ultra Thins Light Pad  » Other  »
  • I thought something wider pad can keep me protected from heavy flows
  • I love Tena because I have tried it and I feel secure when I am using it
  • Too sad that I had found nothing on the net but what I found is that it has Ultra Thin pads
  • It is quite expensive compare to the price of my regular napkin of less than $ 1 but I believe in this pad for keeping me protected

• by grecy

I was having heavy days when I use unintentionally the Tena Serenity Overnight Pads of my grandmother. I thought something wider pad can keep me protected from heavy flows. My grandmother uses it and she does not know that I borrowed one from her. It was great, the pad works on me. However, the only thing that leaves me uncomfortable is the bulging at the back. It is only comfortable to wear when you are sleeping, but during the day when you go out and live your normal life, it is a hassle. It is obvious you are wearing something thick at your back and I cannot walk normally. It makes it clear that it cannot be use during normal menstruation and when you are out.

So I search on the

net if Tena have sanitary napkins. I love Tena because I have tried it and I feel secure when I am using it. Too sad that I had found nothing on the net but what I found is that it has Ultra Thin pads. I asked my Uncle abroad to buy tow packs of these pads. It only costs $ 5.67 per pack. It is quite expensive compare to the price of my regular napkin of less than $ 1 but I believe in this pad for keeping me protected; besides I will only use it during heavy days.

Yes, indeed, this pad never fails to amaze me. I use it when I have heavy flow and if I am at home. It is longer than the regular sanitary napkin, but ...

• is ultra thin, very thin like the size of panty liners. The pad on the back side is much wider than the front. When I am wearing fitted shorts, you will not take notice of it. It feels light also. I feel that I am not wearing it. I just had this difficulty putting it on my under garments the first time because I cannot figure out how and I do not understand why.

Since the back of the pad is wider, the liquid freely place itself there, I do not worry when I twist and turn at night. I am sure it will not leave a stain on my bed sheet. Another, when I am changing it, I can see how the liquid transforms to dry in the pad.

Even if I touch the pad the surface is dry which makes it unbelievable, but believe me, it is true. That is maybe the reason why it never leaks and I have no stain. I never experienced having stain during heavy days when I am sleeping at nigh.

My grandmother begin using it too when she needs protection when they are going for a trip. She said Tena Ultra Thin pad is another comfortable pad she ever used. I second the motion. For what I observe on her, she feels comfortable with it. She is happier and she can do things she wants to do compare before that she is always stressed. It not only benefited her but also me and the rest of the family. Good to have Tena in the house.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1214011387520731/k2311a0114/1.14.11