Swiffer Wetjet  » Housewares  »
  • After using the the swiffer wetjet many times I found out that it was not working as I had expected
  • The swiffer wetjet is good for scrubbing but the issue that I have had is that it has problems with picking up dirt
  • In my opinion this is the only thing that makes the swiffer wetjet imperfect
  • The swiffer wetjet was not totally what I expected and I believe that it could work a lot better

• by kingofslumz3

I purchased the swiffer wetjet with the intention that it would be similar to a mop but without the same hassle as a mop. After using the the swiffer wetjet many times I found out that it was not working as I had expected.

I don’t believe that the swiffer wetjet is worth the price.

It is fairly expensive compared to other mops and scrubbers.

The swiffer

wetjet has made things a lot easier for me because whenever using the swiffer in some ways it works like a mop but it does require as much work.

The swiffer wetjet is good for scrubbing but the issue that I have had is that it has problems with picking up dirt.

Whenever dirt is scrubbed with the swiffer it does stick, it just instead spreads it all around.

...

• In my opinion this is the only thing that makes the swiffer wetjet imperfect.

The swiffer wetjet is very long which makes it really easy to use because you will not have to do a lot of bending over.

It is long enough to reach on or around almost anything.

I really love the grip on the Swiffer Wetjet because it helps to make sure that you have

a good grip on it and it also helps when guiding the swiffer.

The swiffer wetjet when purchased has a lot of pads included with it so they will last for a while.

I really loved the fact that I didn’t have to purchase more pads until a while after I purchased the swiffer.

The swiffer wetjet was not totally what I expected and I believe that it could work a lot better.

Swiffer Wetjet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314011387480631/k2311a0114/1.14.11