Dell Dimension 5150  » Computers  »
  • The Dell Dimension 5150 is a great computer in my opinion and I believe that it's well worth the price
  • This was one of the lower priced desktops but in my opinion it's worth the cost and more
  • I have enjoyed this computer and I have not had any major problems with it
  • I love the design of the Dell Dimension 5150
  • I would certainly suggest the Dimension 5150 to anyone because I believe that this is a good reliable computer

• by kingofslumz3

The Dell Dimension 5150 is a great computer in my opinion and I believe that it’s well worth the price. This was one of the lower priced desktops but in my opinion it’s worth the cost and more. I have enjoyed this computer and I have not had any major problems with it.

I love the design of the Dell Dimension 5150. The case is very sturdy and it’s

made of very strong material.

Dell computers are always designed great but this thing is amazing. After getting past the look of the Dell Dimension 5150 I believe that this computer performs great overall.

It has quite a bit of hard drive space and their is a lot of hard drive space. These all add to the performance of the computer and I believe that these are a few ...

• reasons why this computer performs great.

I have had the computer for about six months and I have not had any hardware problems with it. I have had software issues which have been very easy to resolve.

The bios and settings on the Dimension 5150 are quite simple and in my opinion it’s really simple to find and fix problems with this computer. There are multiple factory test programs

installed on this computer which makes it a whole lot easier when it comes to fixing issues.

After a simple run of the software it gives detailed results on what the problem is and how it can be repaired. The Dell Dimension 5150 is one of the best desktop computers that I have used.

I would certainly suggest the Dimension 5150 to anyone because I believe that this is a good reliable computer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1914011387440631/k2311a0114/1.14.11