Blogger.com  » Web sites  »
  • The reason that I love this website is because it's very simple
  • The most important thing that I loved about this website was the cost
  • I usually find whatever I am looking for in their support database so I believe that it's a great addition to the website

• by kingofslumz3

The website blogger. com is a website builder and I was able to easily create a blog using their software. Blogger.

com has a step by step program to set up blogs and it was very easy to get my blog set up. I only had to input a few things on how I wanted my website to look and

I was able to get my website set up in no time.

The reason that I love this website is because it’s very simple. It is not difficult to find what you are looking for and it always provides complete and detailed instructions on what has to be done.

The most important thing that I loved about this website was the cost. Blogger.

com is completely free and I couldn’t believe it. Before I found Blogger.

com I was charged for other services that I tried. Most of them were very difficult and I wasn’t able to find out how to get started.

I would recommend Blogger. com to anyone.

Their support team is great because ...

• Blogger.com
      whenever I have a question I usually receive an answer within a few hours. I have even received follow up messages from the support people to make sure that my questions were fully answered.

I have only had to contact support on few occasions because they have a support database there on their website and it is full

of frequently asked questions and answers. I usually find whatever I am looking for in their support database so I believe that it’s a great addition to the website.

I would certainly recommend blogger. com to anyone that wants to create and blog because it is completely free and it’s definitely worth the try.

I love it and I’m sure you will too.

Blogger.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2014011387420631/k2311a0114/1.14.11