KFC  » Restaurants  »
127 Highway 12 W # A Starkville, MS 39759
  • I love eating at KFC and I believe that their food is great , the staff at KFC is also wonderful and they provide great customer service
  • I eat at this restaurant on a regular basis and in my opinion KFC has the best chicken in town
  • There bathrooms are always clean and that's something that I believe a good restaurant should always have
  • On one occassion I had a problem with KFC which caused my ordered to be delayed but I truly believe that it was handled great
  • This is one of the main reasons that I prefer this restaurant over most others

• by kingofslumz3

I love eating at KFC and I believe that their food is great , the staff at KFC is also wonderful and they provide great customer service. KFC sells mostly chicken but they also have side items and drinks. I eat at this restaurant on a regular basis and in my opinion KFC has the best chicken in town.

Their biscuits are also great because they are always warm and it seems as

if they have just been made. KFC also has many side items to compliment their main item which is chicken.

Their menu is designed with pictures and details which makes it very easy when placing an order. KFC is a small restaurant but it is a great place to dine in at.

There are many tables on the inside and they also have many tables on the outside which are great ...

• whenever the weather is good. KFC is always very clean and this restaurant is always well kept.

There bathrooms are always clean and that’s something that I believe a good restaurant should always have. On one occassion I had a problem with KFC which caused my ordered to be delayed but I truly believe that it was handled great.

The manager took control of the issue and he offered my meal

for free. I was really appreciative to him.

This is one of the main reasons that I prefer this restaurant over most others. Whenever I have a problem with anything it is resolved quickly and they always seem to go out of their was to make sure that the customer is completed satisfied.

I love eating at KFC and I have been eating there for a few years and I would recommend them to anyone.

KFC

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 714011387410631/k2311a0114/1.14.11