New York Brand Garlic Bread
2.0
  • I followed the instructions to a tea, but unfortunately once we tasted the finished product it was obvious it was not near as good as the Coles brand
  • Next time I will definitely go back to my usual purchase of garlic bread even if it is a bit more expensive

• by JenniferE
      My family loves garlic bread so naturally while shopping for groceries a few days ago I took a gander at the many garlic bread choices there were. We usually go with the Coles Garlic Bread and are very satisfied but this particular day of shopping the NewYork Brand Garlic

Bread was on sale so it was the choice of the night.

The bread is a 16oz pre-split loaf lathered in their own garlic buttery spread.

I followed the “Traditional” method of baking that was displayed on the package.

It instructed me to leave the bread in the bag ...

• and bake for 25 minutes then remove it from it’s package and bake some more for a said amount of minutes.

I followed the instructions to a tea, but unfortunately once we tasted the finished product it was obvious it was not near as good as the Coles brand.

It wasn’t horrible, it did taste like garlic bread but the spread was not nearly enough in quantity or flavor to have the all around yummy taste that Cole’s has.

Next time I will definitely go back to my usual purchase of garlic bread even if it is a bit more expensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271503138740831/k2311a0315/3.15.07