United Airlines  » Airlines  »
27 Homestead Lane Enola, PA 17025
  • I enjoyed the care on the whole, and have never had any complaints about seating or on board service
  • The pricing is whats most reasonable about the whole experience
  • The service is just as good and I think better than other airlines and the money you can save makes United Airlines the top choice for passengers looking to travel in either luxury or coach

• by Jon Lowe

I have traveled all over the United States and have flown predominately on United Airlines. I have flown on Jet Blue, Air Tran, and US Air as well United far surpasses these airlines.

Delays happen on every airline no matter how they are rated or how advanced their technology on board is, and that is the simple fact of the matter. Having been a faithful United fan, I have encountered quite a few delays due to mostly weather and a few

other inconveniences, but with all of these delays my flight was either quickly switched or I was given a free round trip to anywhere in the continental USA for my troubles. This has happened without fail the 15+ times that I have been delayed, and every time the agents treat me with care.

The agents and customer service representatives are very understanding. They calmly answer and deal with frustrated customers in an orderly manor and are extremely knowledgeable. The large line ...

• of people is processed rather speedily and passengers are on the plane in minutes. All of the United Airlines agents have treated me with the utmost care.

While on the flight itself, the service was surprisingly both efficient and fast. Drinks and snacks were brought in a timely manner, and trash was collected often. I seem to notice a bit more room on some of my flights with United than other airlines with comparable pricing. I enjoyed the care on the

whole, and have never had any complaints about seating or on board service.

The pricing is whats most reasonable about the whole experience. In this economy, potential passengers are looking for affordable ways to travel. United Airlines value their flights on the lower end of the spectrum. The service is just as good and I think better than other airlines and the money you can save makes United Airlines the top choice for passengers looking to travel in either luxury or coach.

United Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4014011387390631/k2311a0114/1.14.11