Blue Bell’s Ice Cream
  • I really love eating Blue Bell ice cream and I would encourage anyone that has not tried it already to give it a try
  • I love that fact that Blue Bell sells it's ice cream in so many different containers
  • I have noticed that with other brands of ice cream they can have a flaky taste but I have never experienced that with Blue Bells
  • I believe that it has everything that a person should look for in ice cream
  • I would certainly recommend Blue Bell's ice cream to anyone that is looking for a great ice cream brand

• by John

I really love eating Blue Bell ice cream and I would encourage anyone that has not tried it already to give it a try. I have been eating Blue Bell ice cream for many years and it has always been my favorite.

The ice cream has always remained the same and nothing has changed about it.

Blue Bell’s ice cream is higher than most other ice cream brands but I can certainly say

that it’s well worth it.

I love that fact that Blue Bell sells it’s ice cream in so many different containers.

I usually buy the large container but there are also smaller sizes available which I use for trips or whenever I am on the go.

I really love the taste of Blue Bell’s ice cream because it always tastes fresh and it seems as if it’s homemade.

Blue Bell’s ice ...

• cream has a somewhat sweet taste but it’s not too sweet which makes it just perfect.

I love the fact that the ice cream is very creamy and it doesn’t have a dry feeling like some other ice cream brands.

I have noticed that with other brands of ice cream they can have a flaky taste but I have never experienced that with Blue Bells.

I love this ice cream because it

is very thick and creamy also.

I believe that it has everything that a person should look for in ice cream.

Blue Bell ice cream is liked by everyone in my family and there are not many things that we all agree on.

I would choose Blue Bell’s ice cream on any other.

I would certainly recommend Blue Bell’s ice cream to anyone that is looking for a great ice cream brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2714011387300631/k2311a0114/1.14.11