Chili’s Bar & Grill  » Restaurants  »
1.5
125 Highway 12 W Starkville, MS 39759
  • I have gone to Chili's Grill & Bar only I few times and in my opinion it is not a good place to eat
  • I know that it takes some time to prepare the order but I had placed the order by phone beforehand and it was not ready at the time that I was told that it would be
  • There are always a lot of people waiting at Chili's Bar & Grill so this seems to be a big problem
  • One thing that I love about this restaurant is their seating
  • I have not enjoyed my experienced at Chili's Bar & Grill and I would not recommend them to anyone that is look for fast and good service

• by John

I have gone to Chili’s Grill & Bar only I few times and in my opinion it is not a good place to eat. The prices at Chili’s Grill & Bar are very high and they only have a few meals that are reasonably priced.

The menu at Chili’s Grill & Bar was the first thing that I didn’t like about this restaurant.

It is very hard to place

an order here because the menu is not designed in a way that let’s you know what is included with each meal and it can be very difficult to read it.

For the few times that I have gone to Chili’s I have gone there for take outs and it takes them a really long time to prepare and provide you with the order.

I know that it ...

• takes some time to prepare the order but I had placed the order by phone beforehand and it was not ready at the time that I was told that it would be.

This has not happened on just one occassion but this has happened multiple times for me.

There are always a lot of people waiting at Chili’s Bar & Grill so this seems to be a big problem.

One thing that I love about this restaurant is their seating.

They are a huge restaurant and they have lots of seats available.

The even have seats on the outside just in cause you are the type of person that likes to eat outdoors.

I have not enjoyed my experienced at Chili’s Bar & Grill and I would not recommend them to anyone that is look for fast and good service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 714011387250631/k2311a0114/1.14.11