Comcast Internet  » Internet  »
1.5
  • I believe that Comcast is a good internet provider when the service is working but I have had a few issues with their service
  • I like to be able to access the internet at all times because I have important things to do but I don't believe that Comcast internet is reliable enough for me
  • It's possible that there is just an issue with the Comcast service in my area
  • In my opinion Comcast internet service is a lot faster than DSL but it is not as reliable as DSL
  • If you are someone that is looking for a reliable internet connection I wouldn't recommend Comcast

• by John

I believe that Comcast is a good internet provider when the service is working but I have had a few issues with their service. The package that I have for Comcast is 3.

0 MBPS and it is very cheap.

Comcast was also able to provide me with a free modem as part of a special that was going on so I was amazed that I didn’t have to buy a

modem.

I believe that Comcast has some of the lowest prices for internet service but the service does have some connectivity issues.

Comcast is a cable internet provider but it tends to go out at times whenever there is really bad weather.

Comcast internet seems to work whenever it wants to.

I like to be able to access the internet at all times because I have important things to ...

• do but I don’t believe that Comcast internet is reliable enough for me.

It’s possible that there is just an issue with the Comcast service in my area.

Comcast internet service is very fast when it is working and I have not had any slow connectivity issues.

I download a lot of big files and I have been able to do that with Comcast.

In my opinion Comcast

internet service is a lot faster than DSL but it is not as reliable as DSL.

The technicians for Comcast are great.

They were very nice and they tried their best to resolve the problems that I had but I believe that it was an overall system issue with Comcast so I decided to switch providers.

If you are someone that is looking for a reliable internet connection I wouldn’t recommend Comcast.

Comcast Internet
    Azriel says :

Is this a wifi connection? I think I have heard about this but when I called them up they said they are not servicing our location. It would have been a great alternative only if their coverage is much wider.

Jennifer Davis says :

No Comcast is not a wifi connection. It is based off of a landline and a modem type box that they install for you and your home or office. I used to use Comcast, but they I switched to Windstream because they are cheaper. The only places that offer a true WIFI connection will be cellular companies like AT T, Verizon, or T-Mobile.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2114011387230631/k2311a0114/1.14.11