Lean Cuisine Sesame Chicken Frozen Entree  » Food  »
  • But I have to say I love it and it’s one of the ones I always go for in the supermarket when I see it
  • Before I tried it, I thought these items seemed a little strange when paired together, but it turns out I really like it
  • It’s so crispy and delicious, and I can taste a hint of sesame (a flavor I absolutely love)
  • The spaghetti offers a nice contrast to the flavorful chicken, and I think the crisp vegetables provide a lovely texture comparison
  • Just based on taste, I have to say I recommend this fully, and I’d probably eat it even if it was 1,000 calories

• by sarahanne

This frozen entrée is a little more indulgent than some of the others offered by Lean Cuisine. But I have to say I love it and it’s one of the ones I always go for in the supermarket when I see it!

It consists of chicken that’s been breaded with a sesame oil, sesame seeds, and breadcrumb coating, and served with spaghetti, red peppers and green beans. Before I tried it,

I thought these items seemed a little strange when paired together, but it turns out I really like it! The breaded chicken is really, really good. It’s just like the kind of sesame breaded chicken you would get in an Asian restaurant. It’s so crispy and delicious, and I can taste a hint of sesame (a flavor I absolutely love)! The spaghetti offers a nice contrast to the flavorful chicken, and ...

• I think the crisp vegetables provide a lovely texture comparison. It’s really a simple dish, in my opinion, but it is so very good.

This entrée has more calories than some of the other entrees that Lean Cuisine provides. It checks in at 330 calories and 9 grams of fat. But still, for a breaded chicken entrée, I think the calorie count is great. It is so easy to find other

breaded chicken frozen meals that are twice if not three times that calorie amount! Surprisingly, there’s only one gram of saturated fat, which makes it a little bit better than other frozen entrees.

Just based on taste, I have to say I recommend this fully, and I’d probably eat it even if it was 1,000 calories! But I just love it when I can eat this stuff without having to feel guilty!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2714011387210631/k2311a0114/1.14.11