Verizon Wireless  » Cellular services  »
  • I believe that Verizon Wireless is great and I have enjoyed using their service
  • The price for Verizon service is somewhat higher than other carriers but I believe that the price is worth it
  • In my opinion Verizon Wireless is the best cell phone carrier
  • I would definitely suggest Verizon Wireless to anyone that travels a lot
  • I really enjoy the Verizon Wireless service and I would certainly recommend them to anyone

• by John

I believe that Verizon Wireless is great and I have enjoyed using their service. The price for Verizon service is somewhat higher than other carriers but I believe that the price is worth it. With Verizon Wireless I have not had any problems with the signal or with dropped calls.

My signal strength is always great even in areas that are far away from the city. I have Verizon data service on my phone and

the internet is always working and it’s very fast.

I am able to receive my e-mails to my device instantly and I have not had any problems with the data service. In my opinion Verizon Wireless is the best cell phone carrier.

I am able to say this because I have used most other cell phone carriers. There are some carriers that have lower prices but I believe that overall Verizon Wireless is the best ...

• cell phone provider.

I have only been using Verizon for about three months but I have not had any problems with the service or with my phone so far. I would definitely suggest Verizon Wireless to anyone that travels a lot.

I have not been to any location that wasn’t able to pick up my Verizon cell phone. I love the fact that Verizon Wireless has so many stores in my area.

This makes

it very convenient for me because I am able to find the closest store without having to go very far. The agents at the Verizon stores are very knowledgeable and it seems like they only choose to hire the best workers.

Verizon’s customer service is the best and the agents are always very cheerful and they seem to really care about the customer. I really enjoy the Verizon Wireless service and I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Verizon Wireless

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2214011387180631/k2311a0114/1.14.11