Mens White and Silver K-Swiss Rinzler Trainers
  • I needed some new trainers this Christmas as my other ones were starting to get a bit tatty and the brand that I love to buy is K-Swiss
  • What i like about this K-Swiss trainer is the padding inside
  • Some trainers are literally just leather, I think this is why they are that much cheaper
  • I was so impressed with them when they arrived
  • If you are looking for a pair of trainers that are not over expensive, I paid about £45 for these and have a bit of class about them, then these trainers are certainly worth you taking a look at

• by JustHonest

I needed some new trainers this Christmas as my other ones were starting to get a bit tatty and the brand that I love to buy is K-Swiss. I purchased a pair of K-Swiss trainers a fe years ago after seeing a style that I literally loved and I have been hooked since.

The trainer I purchased was a similar style to my last pair, this pair was called the K-Swiss Rinzler Jewel. Its a silver and white trainer

and one that fits very well. I got them online which is something i never do with trainers but as my last pair were a 7, I was confident that purchasing size 7 again would be fine and so it turned out.

Im quite into my trainers, but I won’t just wear anything, above all it needs to be comfortable as if they are not your feet will know about it. What i like about this K-Swiss trainer is the padding inside. Some trainers are literally just leather, I think this is why they are that much cheaper. They also tend to have a smaller sole as well, but this pair have padding, a larger sole and they are very comfortable.

For some reason im also a big fan of white and silver trainers. I just think the colours add a touch of class because it looks clean and these trainers are mainly white but with silver touches ...

• Mens White and Silver K-Swiss Rinzler Trainers
      as well.

I was so impressed with them when they arrived. I expected something not quite as appealing as my last set, but as long as they were comfortable I wasn’t bothered. I was however delighted when I pulled them out the box to see how classy they looked.

I think most people enjoy that new trainer feel and I am exactly the same. I didn’t actually wear them for about a week, but now the weather has cleared a

bit they have had the odd outing anmd caused my feet no issues at all. They look just as good with tracksuit bottoms or jeans, so they are flexible with your wardrobe which is another reason why I got them.

If you are looking for a pair of trainers that are not over expensive, I paid about £45 for these and have a bit of class about them, then these trainers are certainly worth you taking a look at.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5514011387080631/k2311a0114/1.14.11