Lowe’s
882 Highway 12 West Starkville, MS 39759
  • I love shopping at Lowe's but it is not my first choice when I am shopping
  • Lowe's has a really large parking lot and I like that because it means I don't have to spend too much time finding a parking space
  • Most of the items in the store are spaced apart and I believe that it would be a lot better of the items were closer together because it would make it a lot easier when shopping
  • It has been really convenient and hassle free for us because we don't have a truck so it makes things a lot easier
  • I would certainly recommend shopping at Lowe's

• by John

Lowe’s is mainly a hardware store that also sells appliances and some household items. When we go to Lowe’s it is normally the only store that we go to because it has most things that we need there. I love shopping at Lowe’s but it is not my first choice when I am shopping.

Lowe’s has a really large parking lot and I like that because it means I don’t have to spend too much time finding a parking space.

The prices at Lowe’s are higher than most surrounding stores but they have really high quality items.

The workers at Lowe’s are always very nice and they often ask if there is anything that they can do to help. Whenever I purchase something from the store they provide me with suggestions or details to help me with whatever I’m working on.

Lowe’s is huge and they have so many things in the store so it can be a little hard to get ...

• around and find what you are looking for. Most of the items in the store are spaced apart and I believe that it would be a lot better of the items were closer together because it would make it a lot easier when shopping.

I have bought many appliances from Lowe’s and I have not had any problems out of them. I like the fact that Lowe’s delivers appliances for free.

It has been really convenient and hassle free for

us because we don’t have a truck so it makes things a lot easier. Whenever I need to return something to Lowe’s they are always very generous and process the returns with no questions asked.

They even accept some returns without a receipt so I believe they really want to make sure that the customer is happy. I love their return policy.

I would certainly recommend shopping at Lowe’s. I have not had any major problems with them and the service there is great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2414011387030631/k2311a0114/1.14.11