Metrocast Cable
300 1/2 South Jackson Street Starkville, MS 39759
  • I use Metrocast cable TV and in my opinion the service is great and I have really enjoyed it
  • I did some pricing and I found out that Metrocast was the cheapest TV service that was available so I decided to go with them
  • It is a lot more convenient to go with Metrocast because I don't have that extra receiver taking up space
  • I would certainly recommend Metrocast to anyone that is looking for great TV service
  • I love Metrocast and their service has been great

• by John

I use Metrocast cable TV and in my opinion the service is great and I have really enjoyed it. I use the basic package but there are a lot of good channels included with the basic package. I chose the basic package because it was very cheap and I wanted to get the cheapest one possible.

I did some pricing and I found out that Metrocast was the cheapest TV service that was available so I decided to go with them. I also

did not have to purchase a receiver with Metrocast so I look at that as being an added bonus.

It is a lot more convenient to go with Metrocast because I don’t have that extra receiver taking up space. The service has worked and I have not had any problems with it.

The picture is very clear and there have not been any problems with the picture going out. Even when the weather is bad the service has continued to work without ...

• problems.

It is great to know that the service is going to continue to work even in bad weather. The customer service at Metrocast is great and whenever I have a question I am able to get assistance immediately.

The technicians are very knowledgeable and they know what they are doing. I have not had any major problems but it is good to know that there are good technicians there to help just in case.

The Metrocast store is also conveniently

located so that I am able to stop by at anytime to pay my bill or if I have questions. The representatives in the Metrocast store are very nice and they make sure that everything is working fine before leaving the store.

They are very informative and they want to make sure that the service is working as it should be. I would certainly recommend Metrocast to anyone that is looking for great TV service.

I love Metrocast and their service has been great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1014011387020631/k2311a0114/1.14.11