Fred’s Dollar store
605 S Jackson St, Starkville 39759
  • Their items are high quality and I have not had a problem with anything that I have purchased from them
  • I believe that it's worth the wait because in order for Fred's to provide such low prices they may not be able to hire as many people for staff
  • I would recommend Fred's to anyone because of it's low prices

• by John

Fred’s is a store that has everything such as electronics, clothes and even food. Their items are high quality and I have not had a problem with anything that I have purchased from them. I love shopping at Fred’s.

It’s the main store that I go to whenever I want to save some money. I am always amazed at the prices at Fred’s.

Most of the items at Fred’s are priced at or below a dollar. I have returned some items to Fred’s

before but it was very easy to do the return and I didn’t have a problem with the return.

Fred’s is a somewhat small store but they have a lot of different items in stock. Fred’s is very organized and I never have a problem finding anything that I am looking for in the store.

Fred’s is an old store and it’s not very attractive but I don’t believe that the look of the store really matters. There is also not a bathroom in the ...

• store which can make it really inconvenient if you are planning on staying in the store for a while.

If there was one other bad thing that I would say about fred’s it would be the checkout lines. The lines are always very long because they always have a lot of customers.

Sometimes there is only one checkout line open so you may have to wait to checkout. I believe that it’s worth the wait because in order for Fred’s to provide such

low prices they may not be able to hire as many people for staff.

Other than the long checkout lines the staff is always very friendly and they are able to help whenever I need assistance finding something. The parking lot at Fred’s can be crowded at times so you may have to park far away from the store.

Overall I really enjoy shopping at Fred’s and I have been shopping there for many years. I would recommend Fred’s to anyone because of it’s low prices.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2414011387010631/k2311a0114/1.14.11