Compaq cq61
  • This computer has many different features that I enjoy using
  • I have been using this computer for about three months and I have really enjoyed using it
  • Overall I believe that this performance of this computer has been good
  • I have had some issues with the computer going slower when using certain programs but I believe that it was being caused by a software issue and not a problem with the computer
  • In my opinion the Compaq cq61 is a great computer and I would recommend it to anyone that wants a cheap computer but one that works

• by John

The Compaq cq61 is very inexpensive but overall it is a really good computer. This computer has many different features that I enjoy using. I have been using this computer for about three months and I have really enjoyed using it.

The screen on the Compaq cq61 is somewhat small but the screen is very clear and it’s very bright. Overall I

believe that this performance of this computer has been good.

I have had some issues with the computer going slower when using certain programs but I believe that it was being caused by a software issue and not a problem with the computer. This computer loads up very fast and it loads up most programs without any problem.

This computer has 2GB of ram but some how it runs like it has more ram than it actually has. If I had not known different I would have believed that it had at least 4GB of ram.

The Compaq cq61 has Windows 7 installed on it and it has had no problems whatsoever. I have been able to install any applications onto the computer without a problem.

All of ...

• Compaq cq61
      my applications have been working fine. The software is designed great and it even has all of the Compaq support software installed so that if I have any questions I am able to read through all the information directly from the computer.

One small issue that I have had with this computer is that sometimes the keys will stick by themselves. I found out

that this was a problem that was being caused by debris that was getting under the keys.

I have since cleaned the keys and made sure that nothing gets under them and everything has been working just fine since. In my opinion the Compaq cq61 is a great computer and I would recommend it to anyone that wants a cheap computer but one that works.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1914011386990631/k2311a0114/1.14.11