Staedtler Triplus Fineliner sign pen  » Other  »
  • I found out that my pens were running out of ink
  • The most important and the best thing about the pen is that it is very slim
  • Another thing I noticed about the pen is that it does not leak even if I let it uncapped
  • The problem about the pen is that it is hard to find
  • Staedtler Triplus Fineliner cost me 39 pesos only

• by Planeta

Before the fourth Sunday of the Philippine Bar Exam, I checked and prepared my stuffs for the last blow. I found out that my pens were running out of ink. I went immediately to National Bookstore in SM Manila to buy Uni Fine Line blue sign pen which was the one I used during the exam. I could not find it there so I went to another bookstore. I was alarmed when I couldn’t find Uni in the bookstores near me. I have no more time to go farther.

I asked a friend who lived in another place to search the pen in the bookstores near them. He was not able to find a blue Uni sign pen. He bought me another blue sign pen and told me to try it. When we met, he gave me Staedtler Triplus Fineliner blue sign pen. I

was hesistant because I was not used with the pen.

I was afraid that the color is offensive to the eyes of the examiner. I was so glad when I tried it because the pen’s color is mild and very pleasant to the eyes. The ballpoint or whatever you call it is big enough for the exam. The most important and the best thing about the pen is that it is very slim. Maybe it is smaller than the ordinary ballpens.

It was my first time to see a branded sign pen which is as slim as ballpen. Well I saw sign pens with the same size but those were made in China and I could not bring those at the examination room. I do not trust those pens. They work well for the first five minutes only.

• I am happy I discovered Staedtler Triplus Fineliner sign pen because it is very smooth when you write.

It is so comfortable to use. I can control my penmanship better because it is slim and the barrel is triangular so you can have a better grip. I can retain my good penmanship for seven hours. My hands were relaxed while writing with the pen. The pen gave me effortless comfort in writing.

Penmanship is important in the bar exam here in the Philippines. Another thing I noticed about the pen is that it does not leak even if I let it uncapped. Unlike the sign pens I used before, they blot on my paper while I was constructing my answers. It’s untidy. The pen is available in several colors.

I did not count it when I visited the bookstores but I estimated around 10

colors available. Well I am only concern with the blue one that time. The problem about the pen is that it is hard to find. I could not find it in National Bookstores near me. I found it in a local bookstore in Tagbilaran City, Bohol.

It is not expensive also compared to other sign pens. Other pens cost for more than 50 pesos. Staedtler Triplus Fineliner cost me 39 pesos only. That’s why I love the pen so much too. It is the best pen for me.

With all my honesty, I am in love with the pen. I am a big fan of Staedtler triplus fineliner. Whoever designed the pen, he or she is a god or goddess of sign pens. Of all the products that I have reviewed, Staedtler Triplus Fineliner is the thing which gives me the best feeling while doing the review.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1212011386760431/k2311a0112/1.12.11