Nintendo Wii  » Games  »
  • I have played the Nintendo Wii many times but I have not been impressed by this console
  • In my opinion the Nintendo Wii does not have the same standards as the Xbox 360 or the Playstation 3
  • I really like the look of the console and I like the size of the console
  • There seems to be a problem with the controller itself or maybe the receiver for the wireless controller
  • I would not recommend choosing the Nintendo Wii console because I don't believe it is a good console because it has many defects and it is very poorly designed

• by John

I have played the Nintendo Wii many times but I have not been impressed by this console. In my opinion the Nintendo Wii does not have the same standards as the Xbox 360 or the Playstation 3. I really like the look of the console and I like the size of the console.

There were very easy instructions included with the Nintendo Wii so it is very easy

to get it connected and working. The console is very small and light which makes it easy whenever moving the console to a different location or when traveling with the console.

The Nintendo Wii is fairly cheap compared to other consoles but I don’t believe that it’s worth it. I have had many issues with the Nintendo wii controller.

For some reason the controller looses the connection and it stops working randomly by itself. There seems to be a problem with the controller itself or maybe the receiver for the wireless controller.

The controller is also very small so it can be very hard to handle and it does have a tendency to slip out of my hand at times. The controller does have a band that is supposed to hold the controller but I don’t believe that ...

• Nintendo Wii
      it works the way that it should.

I have also had problems with the buttons on one of my controllers but that was not a major problem and it was easily resolved. I believe that the controller could have been designed differently to give it a better grip.

The Nintendo Wii does have really good graphics and there are a lot of different games to choose from.

My Nintendo Wii does lag after the console is on for a while.

This has only happened on few occassions and I believe that this is caused by too much usage. My overall opinion of the Nintendo Wii has certainly not been good.

I would not recommend choosing the Nintendo Wii console because I don’t believe it is a good console because it has many defects and it is very poorly designed.

Nintendo Wii

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2812011386750431/k2311a0112/1.12.11