Crockpot Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes Cookbook  » Books  »
  • Barnes and Nobles sells this amazing crock pot cookbook for roughly ten dollars
  • I like that there is not one specific style of dish that is offered to be cooked in this book, it helps to create a diverse range of meals to try with friends and family

• by Susanna Frank

Barnes and Nobles sells this amazing crock pot cookbook for roughly ten dollars. It is called “Crockpot Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes” and I can clearly see why it has the word favorites in the title. From the recipes I have tried in this cookbook already, I strongly suggest that if you are an owner of a crock pot, you not hesitate to find one of these books at your nearest book store.

One great thing about this cookbook, is that it has recipes for a variety of foods to be cooked. There are oriental dishes, chicken wings, meatballs, desserts, rice, lamb and even some drinks. It meets the needs of a wide variety of taste styles to help the cook create a wonderful and tasty dish for any occasion. I like that about this cookbook. I like that there is not one specific style ...

• of dish that is offered to be cooked in this book, it helps to create a diverse range of meals to try with friends and family.

Also, the step by step guide to creating these dishes are very well written. A few cookbooks I have come into contact with in that past have left me confused and seemed like they were contradicting themselves. This cookbook is to the point, there is no fancy

lingo that needs to be put in laments terms and I can thoroughly grasp what is needed to be done for whichever recipe I am creating.

If you are a cook that likes to try new creations and owns a crock pot, then I don’t see why this cookbook wouldn’t be for you. I hope many other’s will be able to get use out of this cookbook as much as I have. Enjoy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1712011386690431/k2311a0112/1.12.11