Ann Taylor Loft Modern Slim Jeans  » Other  »
  • Just when I thought I would never find the perfect pair of skinny jeans, I happened upon Ann Taylor Loft and fell in love with Ann Taylor Loft's Modern Slim Jeans
  • I was absolutely ecstatic when I found that Ann Taylor Loft sold their Modern Slim jeans in a petite double zero
  • I love the look of a deep blue rinse so I chose this one

• by Violet

I have been searching for the perfect pair of skinny jeans for years now and after purchasing pair after pair from everywhere ranging from Express to Macy’s to H&M, I was beginning to lose hope. Just when I thought I would never find the perfect pair of skinny jeans, I happened upon Ann Taylor Loft and fell in love with Ann Taylor Loft’s Modern Slim Jeans.

The first thing I loved about Loft’s Modern Slim Jeans is the fact that they are available in a myriad of sizes as well as two different washes. The right fit is extraordinarily important when it comes to skinny jeans, so the fact that Loft offers these jeans in a variety of sizes is very important. Depending on

your height, you can choose the petite right, regular fit or tall fit. The sales team at Ann Taylor Loft are incredibly knowledgeable and they seem to really understand that finding the perfect pair of jeans in the perfect fit is a struggle. The sales girl explained to me that petite refers simply to height, so if you have short legs like I do you should be shopping in the petite section. Not only am I short with legs on the shorter size, I am also very skinny and I find it difficult to find jeans that fit me correctly due to the fact that it seems they are always too big. To be more specific, I am 5′1″ and weigh approximately 97 lbs. I was absolutely ecstatic when I found that Ann Taylor Loft sold their Modern Slim jeans in a petite double zero. I tried on the petite zero which were slightly large. When I tried on the petite double zero I knew my years of searching for the perfect pair of skinny jeans had finally commenced. These jeans fit me absolutely perfectly. Not only do these jeans come in petite, regular and tall, they are also listed according to size, i.e. 00, 0, 2, 4, 6, etc. They are also listed according to waist size which makes it easier to find the perfect fit. To be more specific, the 00 petite is sold in a waist size of 24 inches. Loft does all ...

• Ann Taylor Loft Modern Slim Jeans
      of this to ensure that every woman can find the perfect fitting pair of jeans.

Not only do these jeans fit absolutely perfectly, they are downright gorgeous. They are available in a dark, deep rinse as well as a faded medium blue rinse. I love the look of a deep blue rinse so I chose this one. I receive compliments on these jeans all of the time. The stitching is done in two separate shades of yellow, a deeper lighter and a lighter yellow. Therefore, the deep yellow stitching is present all around with the lighter yellow stitching parallel to the darker one. It is evident that these jeans are very well made with a great attention to detail. The zipper is well made

as well, with a button on top to secure the jeans closed. There are four pockets on these jeans, two in front as well as two back pockets. The back pocket is perfect for fitting my cell phone.

These jeans are very well made and the attention to detail is quite evident. They are 99% cotton and 1% spandex which provides for the perfect fit. I love the fact that they are available in a myriad of sizes to fit all shapes. The cut is done in a classic straight leg skinny jean. The price of these jeans is $59.50, which is incredibly reasonable for a pair of jeans of such high quality. These jeans are available at Ann Taylor Loft as well as loft.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1212011386540331/k2311a0112/1.12.11