Olay Sensitive Skin Gentle Foaming Face Wash with Aloe for Sensitive Skin  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have to look decent to convince them, I believe so
  • I just consistently used it for 2 days and on the second day I noticed the big changes

• by grecy

I got humongous pimples way back year 2009. I was betting that it was caused by stress and lack of sleep. I was naturally not in favor of what my face looks like so I checked out facial wash available in the market. I tried facial washes from Avon but it works slowly. During the time I was working for a project that I have to discuss with the big bosses in later time so it was a must to wear a decent face in front of them. I have to look decent to convince them, I believe so.

When I became hopeless I bought Olay. I just closed my eyes for the price of $ 9. I said to myself, if this one works, then I am an additional client of Olay. I am totally excited

of what does to my face. Pimples were all over my face. My face became oily and production of pimples was becoming non stop especially on the nose part. That is the part where I clean seriously.

The 7 oz foaming wash gently cleans my face. With a small dot on my finger, foams will come out even with a drop of water. I clean my face and neck and sometimes I use it on my arms. It has a little fragrance that in later time evaporates in the air. From the first time of sue, it makes my skin soft and it whitens my face quickly. The pimples that soon to come out appears to stop from coming out. I start to use it twice a day from the day on. At night, when I clean ...

• my face, I set it aside for three minutes before rinsing off and it smoothens more my face. After cleaning it and towel dry, the black heads and white heads, especially on my nose were all up and what I did was to pinch it with my finger to remove it. In the morning, all of the fresh pimples get dry. I just consistently used it for 2 days and on the second day I noticed the big changes. All the clogged oils on my pores were all removed what only left are blemishes from the pimples that were dried.

This foaming wash gently moisturizes my skin considering it has an Aloe that retains skin’s natural moisture balance as it cleanse. This is perfect for pimple sensitive skin and very oily skin. I use Olay moisturizer for

my blemishes. I noticed the blemishes is still there even I continue to use the foaming wash. It only dries up the pimples but cannot erase the blemishes that fast. After a week my face went back to normal with slight blemishes and the time is just right for the day of presentation.

I totally trust Olay products for its quick results. It works magnificently and holds true to its promise to fight seven signs of aging. The only drawback is that, if you will not save usage it only last for a month and I hate it being expensive. Thank God that some of its product is available in sachet for more affordable prize. It have not seen a sachet pack of this foaming wash at present, but I am hoping that this one become available soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112011386420331/k2311a0112/1.12.11