Book : Kundalini Rising
  • I would highly recommend this book to anybody looking to explore into the mysterious and powerful energy known as Kundalini or for those currently struggling with Kundalini blockages
  • There is a special chapter in the book that goes into detail about how to start your own journey with Kundalini, what to expect, associated dangers, how to avoid them and the correct path of safely awakening your own coiled Kundalini energy
  • I love that the book acts like a guidance system, into a topic that has known to be messy
  • I enjoyed every minute of reading it and I am sure you will too

• by Danielle Canterbury

Recently I had the pleasure of reading “Kundalini Rising” by Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa, Andrew Newburg, Sivananda Radha, Ken Wilber and John Selby. I would highly recommend this book to anybody looking to explore into the mysterious and powerful energy known as Kundalini or for those currently struggling with Kundalini blockages.

This book takes you through the stages of understanding what Kundalini is, the physical, psychological and spiritual aspects of Kundalini activation and how to handle the transformation that follows.

One

of my favorite things about reading this book was that while I would read, I could actually feel the energy residing in the base of my spine.

This book is filled with scientific fact, practical advice and immense support for people that are looking to unleash the full potential of Kundalini energy.

There is a special chapter in the book that goes into detail about how to start your own journey with Kundalini, what to expect, associated dangers, how to ...

• avoid them and the correct path of safely awakening your own coiled Kundalini energy.

I love that the book acts like a guidance system, into a topic that has known to be messy.

Kundalini Rising is the modern source of information that we have been waiting for.

I do recommend that you read the book entirely before attempting to activate your own energy.

There are physical, spiritual, mental and emotional implications when doing so, but reading this book gives you

a complete overview of what you can realistically expect at each level and will help walk you through all of them step by step.

There are over twenty different contributors, adding helpful insights into one of the ancient world’s best kept secrets.

This book makes a great addition to any personal library but especially to the fans of the new age movement, spirituality, yoga and personal transformation.

I enjoyed every minute of reading it and I am sure you will too.

Memorable: 8/10 Informative: 9/10

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1712011386400331/k2311a0112/1.12.11