University West Apartments (in Flagstaff, AZ)  » Real estate  »
0.5
1830 S. Milton Rd, Flagstaff, AZ
  • The apartment at University West was supposed to be convenient because of its location right next to the main street in Flagstaff and to the NAU campus, but the apartment was more trouble than it was worth
  • With the expensive rent of over $1100 a month for a two bedroom, the issues I had with my contract, and the unprofessional staff, I will never live there again and I will not recommend the apartments to anybody I know

• by Lynn Nitroh

University West Apartments (in Flagstaff, AZ) I have not lived in a worse apartment complex than University West Apartments in Flagstaff, AZ. I had so many issues with the staff working for the apartments.

First, the apartment’s maintenance crew would only show up half the time when me and my roommates needed something fixed (the leaking washer, the sinks, and the cheap hinges on the closet doors).

Also, when I went to talk

with the staff working at the office, they were clueless and unprofessional most the time.

They would say that they would get back with me or they would have to wait until the apartment manager decided to show up, in order to give me a decent response to my questions about my contract.

Multiple days after I talked with the office staff, they would still not have a response for my question or ...

• they said that they were not able to get a hold with the manager to ask the question.

I was also treated like I was oblivious and naïve person because of my young age - I have a bachelors degree and a lot more knowledge and expertise about management than the management staff at that apartment seem to have.

right next to the main street in Flagstaff and to the NAU campus, but the apartment was more trouble than it was worth.

With the expensive rent of over $1100 a month for a two bedroom, the issues I had with my contract, and the unprofessional staff, I will never live there again and I will not recommend the apartments to anybody I know.

The horrible, University West Apartments are located on South Milton Road, right behind Pizza Hut.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6212011386280331/k2311a0112/1.12.11