Lean Cuisine Lemon Chicken Frozen Entree  » Food  »
  • So I like the fact that I can get something really innovative and new with these meals
  • I think the chicken is really well-flavored and I just love the lemony breading
  • The vegetables are pretty nice, but actually I found them a little superfluous
  • It means that I can eat these delicious meals that taste much more fattening than they are and thoroughly enjoy mealtime without worrying too much about my calorie count

• by sarahanne

This is a great entrée offered by Lean Cuisine in their Spa Cuisine product line. I really like almost everything I’ve tried from this product line, because the dishes have a certain sophistication that is not often found in frozen meals. They also are fairly unique and not just another version of commonly offered frozen dinners. So I like the fact that I can get something really innovative and new

with these meals.

This Lemon Chicken combines chicken that is covered in breading and a lemon glaze with whole grain orzo pasta and vegetables like broccoli, carrots, and red peppers. I think the chicken is really well-flavored and I just love the lemony breading. It has a nice tangy crunchy taste. I also like the great whole grain taste of the orzo as well. I like the texture of the ...

• orzo, too. It has a really good mouth-feel. The vegetables are pretty nice, but actually I found them a little superfluous. I like that they’re there, however, because I think they provide essential vitamins that help to make this dish healthier than it would otherwise be.

Like all Lean Cuisine entrees, this one is low in calories and fat and is a pretty healthy choice for people watching their weight.

This meal offers 260 calories and only 6 grams of fat. When I think about breaded chicken dishes with pasta, I don’t imagine dishes that are so low in calories! So I’m glad that frozen meals like these exist. It means that I can eat these delicious meals that taste much more fattening than they are and thoroughly enjoy mealtime without worrying too much about my calorie count. I love Lean Cuisine!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712011386230331/k2311a0112/1.12.11