Alli Weight Loss Supplement  » Health  »
0.5
  • I don’t have an issue trying things out
  • I think everyone gets to the point where they actually want to try anything that may SOUND as if it works
  • I can’t say that I was totally disappointed in it because I didn’t play the game right
  • Can’t say I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone because they may give different results

• by oasis

I don’t have an issue trying things out. I will try things all day long. I had a time when I was trying to lose a little weight, so I had to see what would work for me. I think everyone gets to the point where they actually want to try anything that may SOUND as if it works. The Alli Weight Loss Supplement was one of those things. I can’t say that I was totally

disappointed in it because I didn’t play the game right. I didn’t allow it to really work so I can’t say that t did or didn’t I can say that I fought a lot with myself on how it worked and if it was just my mind.

Pros

The pill is small enough for someone like myself to take it. I’m not a pill taker and I have a hard time swallowing them down so with that ...

• being said, I appreciated the fact that it was easy to get down. There was no after taste when taking this pill and that was another thing that I liked about it. The solidity of the pills held no taste at all.

As far as the weight loss factor is concerned, it didn’t harness the power that I needed. It id take away my hunger and that is always a good thing when wanting to lose

weight (to a certain extent) But it got to the point where I wasn’t getting the nourishment that I should have been getting and that was one of the problems that began to arise. So that is mostly where my disappointment arouse. I had to stop taking Alli Weight Loss supplement because in the end it wasn’t doing my body any good. Can’t say I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone because they may give different results.

Alli Weight Loss Supplement

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412011386110331/k2311a0112/1.12.11