Nikon 12 MP Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • I won’t say that it’s one of the best cameras I’ve had, all because I’m a part time photographer
  • Another thing that I like about this camera is that it has a 3.6x Zoom Nikkor Glass lens

• by oasis

Nikon hasn’t been the leading company when it comes to digital cameras BUT they have come along way. They offer tons of different electronics but the main one that catches most consumers eye is the digital camera. I have had a handful of cameras in my time but I will admit that the newest Nikon Digital Camera has captured not only my heart but my attention. I won’t say that it’s one of the best cameras I’ve had, all because I’m a part time photographer. But I will say that it handles everyday picture taking easily. It comes with many different features that are hard to ignore and as time passes, it seems as if they are upgrading the features more and more. I plan on keeping a strong eye on this

camera just to see how well it grows in the industry.

Pros

The Nikon 12MP Digital Camera can be bought in many different colors which is pretty neat. I don’t think that it’s the basis for a camera but just to have that option is decent. The thing that made me fall in love with this camera was that it was only $90 and it offered a 12MP resolution. Most cameras on the market with that type of resolution really don’t come at such a low price. As we all no 12Mp is a high resolution and pictures have always turned out beautifully. I have never had to deal with blur and or distortion.

Another thing that I like about this camera is that it has a 3.6x Zoom Nikkor Glass lens. It makes ...

• taking pictures from a distance a breeze. And even with the zoom being utilized, I still find that I don’t have much of a blur on the object that is being focused on. The LCD screen is another thing that I have fallen in love with. It’s around 3.0 inches and all of it is SCREEN. It’s one of the nicest screens that I have encountered on a digital camera.

The auto scene selector is easy to use and I can navigate through all of the options with ease. IT can capture 640×480 movies which is pretty decent. The image stabilizer is one of the best features going for it because it helps to keep the images still even when they are moving. This keeps from getting distorted images.

Cons

The only real

thing that I didn’t like about this camera were the movie options and the sound functionality. For some reason whenever I tried to record a movie, I would get tried to make a horrible sound. The sound isn’t the greatest and I will be the one to tell you that. It’s around 30p which didn’t sound all that bad until I actually made a movie.

Another thing that I didn’t like about this camera was that I was only able to record about 15 minutes of movie time. Considering that I try to put so much into a family moment, this was by far not enough for me.

The Nikon 12MP Digital Camera is small and easy to carry. It holds a huge punch for such a small device. It gets my vote!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4312011386040331/k2311a0112/1.12.11