AT&T DSL  » Internet  »
  • My AT&T DSL service has been working great since it was installed and I have really enjoyed it
  • I would certainly recommend AT&T DSL to anyone that is looking for a great internet provider that is also very cheap

• by John

I ordered the AT&T DSL service and the modem and installation instructions were sent out very fast. My AT&T DSL service has been working great since it was installed and I have really enjoyed it.

I switched over to AT&T DSL from dial up and the AT&T DSL service is very fast.

I switched to AT&T DSL because I wanted internet service that was very fast and AT&T DSL was

able to provide that for me.

I would certainly recommend AT&T DSL to anyone that is looking for a great internet provider that is also very cheap.

I use it for downloading and watching videos online and everything loads up quickly without any problems.

I have not had any problems with the service since it was installed.

I have the lite package and even though it is the slowest package ...

• it certainly works just fine for me.

This service also works really great with webcams and I am able to do conference videos without the service skipping.

The modem for my DSL service is very small so it does not take up any space at all.

With my DSL service I haven’t had any problems with the internet disconnecting or going slow.

Whenever I have any questions regarding to

my DSL service I just contact the AT&T customer service department and the agents are very friendly.

It is really great to know that the customer service is available just in case I do have any problems with the service.

Many people in my family use AT&T DSL service and everyone really enjoys it.

None of us have had any major problems out of the service and it is highly recommended by everyone.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2112011385910231/k2311a0112/1.12.11