Playstation 3  » Games  »
1.5
  • In my opinion the joystick is poorly designed and the buttons are not located where they are able to be easily pressed
  • The Playstation 3 does have really great graphics and they are the best of any console that I have noticed
  • I have noticed that the playstation 3 does tend to freeze and go a little slower after the console is on for a while
  • This issue is usually resolved by turning the console off and back on

• by John

I have played on the Playstation 3 on several occasions but my overall opinion of this console has not been good. When I took the Playstation 3 out of the box it was really difficult to connect and the directions that were included in the box were difficult to follow.

I was able to get the console connected properly after speaking with a representative over the phone.

When I first started to use the console one of the

first reasons why I didn’t like the Playstation 3 was because of the joystick.

In my opinion the joystick is poorly designed and the buttons are not located where they are able to be easily pressed.

This can cause it to be really hard to compete in games that require a fast response.

The Playstation 3 does have really great graphics and they are the best of any console that I have noticed.

I have noticed ...

• that the playstation 3 does tend to freeze and go a little slower after the console is on for a while.

This issue is usually resolved by turning the console off and back on.

Whenever this happens the game has to be restarted so it is really incovenient whenever this does happen.

Another issue that I have previously had with the Playstation 3 is that there are problems when inserting and removing discs from the console.

Whenever

a disc is inserted sometimes it comes back out and there have been issues that have caused the disc to become stuck in the console.

One thing that I do like about the Playstation 3 is how the console is designed.

The look of the console is very nice and the lights on it makes it appear brilliantly.

It also has a lot of ports located on it so it is able to be connected through many different ports

Playstation 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2812011385900231/k2311a0112/1.12.11