Motorola Q  » Phones  »
2.5
  • There are some things about it that could be improved but overall I like this phone
  • At certain times the Windows Mobile software does freeze or lock up during usage but it has only occurred on few occassions and it is not a major problem
  • One other small issue that I have had with the Motorola Q is an issue with the battery
  • The battery tends to drain a little faster than I believe it should so I have to charge the phone a lot more
  • I would recommend this device to anyone that is looking for a phone that is used for a lot of e-mails and for viewing documents from the phone

• by John

The Motorola Q is a fairly good phone and it does get the job done. There are some things about it that could be improved but overall I like this phone. One of the first things that I didn’t like about the Motorola Q was the size of the keys on the keypad.

The keys are very small for a smartphone. It can be really difficult to type

on this device at time and I have experienced issues when I have typed the wrong characters.

The Windows software that is installed on the Motorola Q has been great. The software is designed to make it easy to find whatever I need on the Motorola Q whether it’s my contacts, pictures or my videos.

At certain times the Windows Mobile software does freeze or lock up during usage but it has only occurred on few occassions and it is not a major problem. One other small issue that I have had with the Motorola Q is an issue with the battery.

The battery tends to drain a little faster than I believe it should so I have to charge the phone a lot more. This only occurs when I use the phone a lot so it could ...

• Motorola Q
      just be caused by the usage of the device.

The camera on the phone is not great at all so I wouldn’t recommend this device to anyone that takes a lot of pictures. Whenever I take pictures with the Motorola Q the pictures are normally very fuzzy and they are really small.

I don’t use the camera a lot so this has not been a major problem for

me. I use the Motorola Q for e-mails and documents so I believe that is one of the main qualities about this device.

It has all of the software that I am able to easily use to open my e-mails and also my word documents. I would recommend this device to anyone that is looking for a phone that is used for a lot of e-mails and for viewing documents from the phone.

Motorola Q
Manikandan says :

re : There are some things about it that could be improved but overall I like this phone
Motorola is the best mobile producers in the world. I trust Motorola mobiles are intelligently designed and Made very good quality. My first choice in mobile market is the Motorola.

Manikandan says :

re : The battery tends to drain a little faster than I believe it should so I have to charge the phone a lot more
Motorola Q get the better battery systen in according to me so It’s not so bad.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3712011385890231/k2311a0112/1.12.11