Windows 7  » Software  »
  • I purchased Windows 7 software and I have had a great experience with it
  • If there was one thing that I don't like about Windows Vista it would have to be installing drivers
  • I would certainly recommend Windows 7 to anyone

• by John

I purchased Windows 7 software and I have had a great experience with it. I have had the software installed for a few months now and I haven’t had any problems out of it.

This software is great and it seems like there is nothing that it can’t do.

I really enjoy all of

the different features that are available on Windows 7.

I store a bunch of pictures and it has the features that allow me to organize everything nicely so that I am able to find what I am looking for.

Windows 7 is also very fast.

It takes no time for Windows 7 to load up and it runs very fast while I am using it.

There are also so many different desktop options for Windows 7 that I am able to change to.

I am able to easily change the look of the desktop and there are a lot of ways to set it to.

If there was one ...

• Windows 7
      thing that I don’t like about Windows Vista it would have to be installing drivers.

It was somewhat difficult to find all of the drivers that I needed for my computer hardware after Windows 7 was installed.

I was able to locate all of the drivers and once they were installed everthing was working fine.

I would certainly recommend Windows 7 to anyone.

It has allowed me to be able to organize everything that I need such as music, videos and photos.

It will take a little time to get used to it when you use it for the first time but after you get used to it there aren’t any problems.

Windows 7

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3012011385870231/k2311a0112/1.12.11