T-Mobile  » Cellular services  »
2.5
  • My major problem with T-mobile is that they don't have many stores located conveniently where I am
  • Whether it is a technical issue or a billing issue they are very helpful
  • Another thing that I like about T-mobile service is that they have sim cards in the phones

• by John

I used T-mobile service for about 1 year and they have fairly good service but it is not as great as it could be. I have had signal issues with T-mobile but there aren’t major signal issues in my area.

My major problem with T-mobile is that they don’t have many stores located conveniently where I am.

Whenever I have a problem with T-mobile I am not able

to go to a T-mobile store but I have to call in for support.

It would be a whole lot easier if there was a T-mobile store that I could take the phone to for service.

There have also been several occassions when I have needed a new phone and T-mobile has had to ship me another phone without me being able to get another phone immediaitely without having ...

• to wait.

This has been very inconvenient because it has caused me to have to go days without cell phone service.

One really great thing about T-mobile is the customer service.

The customer service is really great and they are usually very helpful whenever I call.

Whether it is a technical issue or a billing issue they are very helpful.

Another thing that I like about T-mobile

service is that they have sim cards in the phones.

Whenever I have a problem with one phone I am able to easily switch my sim card to another phone and have it working immediaitely without having to call and have it changed over.

My overall opinion with T-mobile is that the service is fairly good but it isn’t great and that’s what I have came to expect of their service.

T-Mobile
    tiffanie ivy says :

re : Another thing that I like about T-mobile service is that they have sim cards in the phones
    There are plenty of stores in my area

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2212011385780231/k2311a0112/1.12.11