Xbox 360
  • I really enjoy the xbox 360 console and I have enjoyed it every since I initially purchased it
  • The xbox 360 has many different games available for it so I decided to purchase three different games when I purchased the console
  • The gaming experience with the xbox 360 is great
  • I have been able to get the most out of it by being able to compete with the best players online
  • The xbox 360 is the greatest gaming console in my opinion

• by John

I really enjoy the xbox 360 console and I have enjoyed it every since I initially purchased it. I purchased the xbox 360 about two years ago and I have not had any major issues with it. The xbox 360 has many different games available for it so I decided to purchase three different games when I purchased the console.

The console is very easy to connect to the TV and there were very easy directions that

were included in the box that helped me with getting it connected. When I first started using the console I had to get used to the joystick but after some time I have really started to like it.

It is very easy on the hands and it makes playing games a whole lot easier. The gaming experience with the xbox 360 is great.

The picture is very clear and the games have very good graphics.

• I really enjoy xbox live and it was one of the main reasons that I decided to purchase this console.

I have been able to get the most out of it by being able to compete with the best players online. Overall xbox live is a very friendly community where I have been able to meet a lot of very interesting people and learn a lot more about gaming.

One some occassions I have had to contact

Microsoft for questions and I have really enjoyed speaking with the customer service representatives. They are usually very helpful and they get right to resolving the issue.

If there was one bad thing that I would have to say about the Xbox 360 it would have to be the price. The price is fairly expensive but in my opinion it is really worth the price and more.

The xbox 360 is the greatest gaming console in my opinion.

Xbox 360

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2812011385770231/k2311a0112/1.12.11