Sims 3 for PC/Mac
  • The gameplay is smooth, the details are much better than Sims 2, and it's just an all round better playing experience
  • I decided to create a new Sim, and was very surprised at the amount of options open to me
  • When it comes to choosing what your Sim is like, you are able to pick 5 traits, as well as their favourite color, music and meal
  • It's easy to let your imagination run wild and to that extent, I have seen some amazing creations by other people
  • If you enjoyed Sims and Sims 2, you will love Sims 3

• by Angelwhispers30

I have always been a fan of the Sims and the Sims 2, so when I heard that Sims 3 was coming out for the PC, I was extremely excited. My husband bought me the game for Christmas 2009, and I immediately installed it and got to playing it.

I LOVE Sims 3! The gameplay is smooth, the details are much better than Sims 2, and it’s just an all round better playing experience.

When you start a new game, you can choose a preloaded Sim and play as them, or you can create a new Sim. I decided to create a new

Sim, and was very surprised at the amount of options open to me. You are able to change your Sims Body style much more than you could on Sims 2. You have more options with hair color, and can even add highlights of a different color. The makeup is more natural looking, and the clothing is much more in keeping with styles today. When it comes to choosing what your Sim is like, you are able to pick 5 traits, as well as their favourite color, music and meal.

I also like building a new home for my Sims on Sims 3. It ...

• is simple to do, and there are many many different options for style. It’s easy to let your imagination run wild and to that extent, I have seen some amazing creations by other people. Your Sim doesn’t need a huge home. So long as it’s well set out and decorated well, they’ll like it.

I also like the new interactions that are available when talking to and meeting new Sims. I find them to be more believable, as opposed to the basic interactions you got in Sims 2, and there are more options when talking to others.

You also have options for when your

Sim gets a job. You can choose from a few options as to what your Sim will do while they’re at work, and this can help with promotion. Be careful though! The wrong choice could also get you fired!

The only downside for me with Sims 3 is that it’s addictive. If you enjoyed Sims and Sims 2, you will love Sims 3. There are a few expansions packs that have already been released and these are adding better options all the time. While Sims 3 is a little more expensive than Sims 2 was, the game is well worth spending the money on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2812011385730231/k2311a0112/1.12.11