Windows Vista  » Software  »
0.5
  • I installed Windows Vista onto my computer for a short period of time and it caused so many issues that I decided to have the software uninstalled
  • The issue with freezing occurred so much that I wasn't able to use my computer at all
  • I paid a lot to upgrade to Windows Vista and it was a total waste of money
  • If anyone wants to purchase Windows Vista I would recommend that you save the time and money and try a different Operating system

• by John

I installed Windows Vista onto my computer for a short period of time and it caused so many issues that I decided to have the software uninstalled. Windows Vista caused my computer to freeze up and it also caused it to shut off by itself for no reason at all.

The issue with freezing occurred so much that I wasn’t able to use my computer at all.

I have

a huge amount of ram installed on my computer so it wasn’t an issue with there not being enough ram so I assume it was an issue with Windows Vista.

I also had a lot of software issues that caused me to not be able to install any other programs on the computer.

Whenever I tried installing any new software it would give me an error message no matter what ...

• was being installed.

The software that I was trying to install was supposed to be compatible with Windows Vista but it just wouldn’t work.

Windows Vista was also very difficult to navigate through and find anything that I was looking for.

The settings on Windows Vista are very hard to find.

I contacted Microsoft for assistance but they were no help.

The Microsoft agents were very nice but they

were not able to get the issues resolved.

I paid a lot to upgrade to Windows Vista and it was a total waste of money.

After I opened the upgrade I was not able to return it so I had to keep the software without getting any money back.

If anyone wants to purchase Windows Vista I would recommend that you save the time and money and try a different Operating system.

Windows Vista

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3012011385700231/k2311a0112/1.12.11