HughesNet  » Internet  »
0.5
  • After keeping the service for about a month I decided to contact them and cancel the service
  • I asked to speak with their manager and even the CEO but they were not help at all and refused to do anything to help with the problem
  • After my experience with HughesNet I would not recommend their service to anyone and I would not purchase anything from their company again

• by John

I used HughesNet internet service for a short time period and the service was not great at all. The HughesNet internet service is very expensive and it is not nearly worth the amount of money that they charge.

The customer service is also terrible and they were not able to assist with any of the issues that I was having.

The main issues that I had with

the HughesNet internet service was that it was very slow and the service would just stop working at certain points during the day.

I wasn’t given a specific reason by HughesNet as a reason why this was happening.

When the service was working it was going very slow and the speeds were almost as slow as dial up service.

There were several occassions when a technician was ...

• sent out to troubleshoot and replace parts but the problems still weren’t resolved.

After keeping the service for about a month I decided to contact them and cancel the service.

I tried to get them to waive the early termination fee that I would have to pay to cancel the service because I was having issues with the service but they refused.

I ended up having to

pay the early termination fee and I had to pay the amount for the service that I had already used.

I asked to speak with their manager and even the CEO but they were not help at all and refused to do anything to help with the problem.

After my experience with HughesNet I would not recommend their service to anyone and I would not purchase anything from their company again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2112011385680231/k2311a0112/1.12.11