Blackberry Curve  » Phones  »
  • I love the Blackberry Curve phone and I believe that it is one of the best blackberry devices
  • One of the main reasons that I decided to purchase the Blackberry Curve was because of the full keypad that it has
  • One issue with the Blackberry Curve is that sometimes the trackball will get dirty and it has to be cleaned
  • This is certainly not a major problem and I am able to resolve it whenever it happens
  • This is really convenient because I am able to put the card in my computer to get the files easily

• by John

I love the Blackberry Curve phone and I believe that it is one of the best blackberry devices. One of the main reasons that I decided to purchase the Blackberry Curve was because of the full keypad that it has. The keys on the keypad are separate which makes it a whole lot easier when typing without having to press a key multiple times.

I used the Blackberry Pearl before getting the Blackberry Curve and

to me the Blackberry Curve is a lot easier to type on. I have not had any problems out of the Blackberry Curve that I have not been able to resolve.

One issue with the Blackberry Curve is that sometimes the trackball will get dirty and it has to be cleaned. When the trackball gets dirty it does start to stick and stop working.

This is certainly not a major problem and I am able ...

• to resolve it whenever it happens. The screen on the Blackberry Curve is also huge and very bright.

I like to take a lot of pictures and the screen allows the pictures to be shown very clearly and bright. Me and my wife both have the Blackberry Curve and neither of us have had any reason to not love this device.

I also love the storage space on the Blackberry Curve. I use

a lot of emails also and the Blackberry Curve is able to store a bunch of emails on it without having to delete them.

Another option that I love with the Blackberry Curve is that it has the option for an SD card to store additional music and pictures. This is really convenient because I am able to put the card in my computer to get the files easily.

The Blackberry Curve is highly recommended by me.

Blackberry Curve

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3712011385670231/k2311a0112/1.12.11