Chad Smith Signature Snare  » Music  »
  • I could have just bought a new head for the drum, but since I play myself and had extra christmas money i bought the Chad Smith signature snare srum made by Pearl
  • For a signature model snare, three hundred dollars isn't too bad considering that most cost over five hundred dollars
  • If you want to buy an affordable tight sounding snare, then I would recommend the Chad Smith signature sanre by Pearl

• by pango14762

In my band we have played about 10 shows in 2010. We always bring the enregy and our drummer is probably the hardest hitting drummer that we have had. Due to his high velocity powerful drumming, it was about time to get a new snare drum. I could have just bought a new head for the drum, but since I play myself and had extra christmas money i bought the Chad Smith signature snare srum made by Pearl. I bought it

at the music section in Best Buy for about three hundred bucks. Im not a big fan of this place but since they sold it at a decent price I went for the oppurtunity.

For a signature model snare, three hundred dollars isn’t too bad considering that most cost over five hundred dollars. I liked the grey outlining and the signature by Chad Smith with the Pearl logo. It has a nice design and it is made out of a ...

• tough steel shell that is very durable. When I recieved this it took forever to tune and I even had to get a friend to help since Best Buy said they didn’t have time to tune it. It took about a couple days, but we finally got it to sound in tune.

I did some comparisons with some of my other snares and this really beat them hands down both in looks, playability and tone. The tone is a big

aspect of this drum. It has very big sound. It is bound to echo throhgout the room once you hit it. the overall mid range is great especially for the kind of hard rock that my band plays. I have added a couple pieces of tapeto control the dynamics a little and it is currently working out on the kit. If you want to buy an affordable tight sounding snare, then I would recommend the Chad Smith signature sanre by Pearl.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1412011385660231/k2311a0112/1.12.11