Sprint
0.5
  • The main issue that I had with the Sprint phone was that it would just loose signal and I would be unable to make phone calls when I really needed to
  • I took the phone back to the store and they exchanged it for another phone to see if it was a problem with the phone
  • I was still within the return period for the phone so I decided to take the phone back to Sprint and to get a refund
  • It could be a problem with the Sprint service in my area but my entire experience with them has been horrible

• by John

I have had Sprint service before and my overall opinion of Sprint service is that it’s very horrible. From the time that I left the store with the Sprint phone there were nothing but problems.

The main issue that I had with the Sprint phone was that it would just loose signal and I would be unable to make phone calls when I really needed to.

The signal on the phone would drop and it would show searching for signal.

This issue would happen everywhere I went and it would even happen in areas that were supposed to have good Sprint service.

Whenever the phone would loose signal I would have to power it completely off and back on to get it back onto the network.

The phone would then loose signal again shortly after.

I took the phone back to the store and they exchanged it for another phone to see if it was a problem with the phone.

...

• The problems continued after another phone so I assumed that it was a problem with the service itself.

I spoke with some friends about the service and they all informed me that they had problems with the service and they explained about how horrible it was.

I was still within the return period for the phone so I decided to take the phone back to Sprint and to get a refund.

The reason that I took it back was because it

was not working so there was not purpose in me keeping the device.

One thing that I did like about Sprint was that they have a lot of different models of phone to choose from but that doesn’t matter if the phone doesn’t work.

If anyone asks me about Sprint I would let them know of how horrible the service was.

It could be a problem with the Sprint service in my area but my entire experience with them has been horrible.

Sprint

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2212011385650231/k2311a0112/1.12.11