Cellular South
  • The thing that I like the most about Cellular South is that it has really great signal and I don't have any issues with dropped calls
  • I am able to get unlimited service for under 60 dollars a month and I believe that it's a great plan
  • When I have a problem or a question there is usually a store near by so I really love that about Cellular South

• by John

I purchased cell phone service from Cellular South about 3 years ago and the service has been really great. I switched over to Cellular South because I was having signal issues with my previous carrier so I wanted a carrier that would be able to pick up good signal anywhere that I go.

The thing

that I like the most about Cellular South is that it has really great signal and I don’t have any issues with dropped calls.

My house is located far outside of the city so other carriers have had signal issues at my house but not with Cellular South.

They have a great signal even in the boonies.

I also travel a lot and while traveling I haven’t had any problems with cell phone service while traveling.

Even though Cellular South has really great service the prices of their plans are also very low.

I am able to get unlimited service for under 60 dollars a month and I believe ...

• Cellular South
      that it’s a great plan.

Cellular South also has many stores so they are always conveniently located where ever I go.

When I have a problem or a question there is usually a store near by so I really love that about Cellular South.

The agents at the stores are always very nice and

really helpful.

They always ask how the service is and they make sure that everything is completely working before leaving the store.

Cellular South is highly recommended by me especially if you want a phone that picks up really great signal without any dropped calls.

My entire family has Cellular South and everyone really loves it.

Cellular South

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3712011385640231/k2311a0112/1.12.11