Blackberry Pearl 8100  » Phones  »
  • I believe that the Blackberry Pearl is a fairly good phone and it is also very low priced
  • I have used the Blackberry Pearl for about a year and my overall experience has been good but I have had some problems out of it
  • I love the software on the Blackberry and it is very easy to use and it is easy to organize everything in one place
  • One other thing that I like about the Blackberry Pearl is the size of it

• by John

I believe that the Blackberry Pearl is a fairly good phone and it is also very low priced. I have used the Blackberry Pearl for about a year and my overall experience has been good but I have had some problems out of it.

I love the software on the Blackberry and it is very easy to use and it is easy to organize everything in one place.

The camera on the

Blackberry pearl is great and it takes really good pictures.

I also enjoy using the video recorder because it makes it a whole lot easier to record something without having to carry a video recorder.

One of the things that I believe could have been improved on the Blackberry Pearl is the keypad.

The keypad is very small so sometimes I have problems with typing when I have pressed the wrong keys.

...

• One big problem that I have had with the Blackberry Pearl is with the trackball.

For some reason the trackball seems to only work whenever it wants to and it has caused a bit of a hassle.

I believe that this phone is a good phone for the price of it but as with any phone it has had it’s problems.

One other thing that I like about the Blackberry

Pearl is the size of it.

It is very small so it’s able to fit anywhere that you would like to put it.

I would recommend this phone to anyone.

One thing that I would suggest to anyone that purchases this device is that they be prepared to do a little work with it because it does have problems every so often.

The problems are not major and are usually easily fixable.

Blackberry Pearl 8100

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3712011385600231/k2311a0112/1.12.11