Lexmark X 2500 M all in one printer
0.5
  • My overall experience with the Lexmark X 2500 has been horrible
  • In my opinion this is a very bad printer and it's not worth the money that I paid for it
  • After several hours been spent trying to fix this maching and after speaking with Lexmark I decided to just stop using it
  • I would not recommend this printer to anyone because even though it is very low priced it is not worth it

• by John

My overall experience with the Lexmark X 2500 has been horrible. In my opinion this is a very bad printer and it’s not worth the money that I paid for it.

I purchased this printer about 5 months ago and I have completely stopped using it because of the many problems that I have had with it.

When I first purchased the printer it was working fine

for about a week and then I started to have issues with printing and also issues with scanning documents.

For some reason whenever I wanted to print out a document it would be either really blotchy or it wouldn’t print at all.

The scanner on the printer just stopped working at all after using it a few times.

After several hours been spent trying to fix this maching ...

• and after speaking with Lexmark I decided to just stop using it.

After speaking with customer support it was obvious that they didn’t know what was causing the problems because they were just asking me to repeat the steps that we had already tried.

They refused to send me a new machine and they stated that they would have to continue troubleshooting steps.

The only good thing

about the printer was the price.

I purchased this printer because I needed a very inexpensive printer and scanner but I would not purchase this printer again.

I would suggest to anyone that is considering purchasing this printer that they should spend a little more to get a better printer.

I would not recommend this printer to anyone because even though it is very low priced it is not worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1612011385590231/k2311a0112/1.12.11