Iron gym total upper body work out bar  » Other  »
  • After about an hour of frustration, I thought I would have to take it back

• by pango14762

Last christmas my mom bought me a pull up bar from the brand Iron Gym. I have seen the product on tv and saw the results that it brought especially for abs. I was quite happy when I got this gift because I knew it could do wonders to my flabby and out of shape stomach and abdominal are. When I first opened it up, there was a dvd with several exercise ideas and different

ways to use it. There was also some wonderful links on how to get in shape. The directions on the Iron Gym bar were quite confusing though.

I kept messing up on where to place this bar and then I couldn’t even get it on tight. Everything was all unbalanced and wobbily. After about an hour of frustration, I thought I would have to take it back. Luckily, my uncle was able to help ...

• me put it together and get it setup for use. I was so glad I didn’t have to take it back and I was ready to start working out. There is so many different setups you can achieve with the iron gym. It can be setup on your door for pull up moves and when you want to do sit ups, the grip is perfect for that kind of stuff.

I was using it at

one point while doing the p90x program and it worked perfect for that especially for the chin ups and pull ups sections. Reseults came in only after about two weeks. Since I might start exercising again, this will be a useful tool to get me back in shape. If your’e going to purchase the Iron Gym, check out your local cvvs pharmacy or Bed Bath and Beyond. They usually carry it at these kinds of places.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1212011385580231/k2311a0112/1.12.11