Strepsils Orange with Vitamin C Dual antibacterial Lozenges  » Health  »
  • I like the flavor of Orange of Strepsils because its not sweet and it soothe my throat

• by lei

I often experienced an itchiness to my throat most especially when the weather is cold. I don’t want this to result sore throat that’s why I see to it that I have Strepsils Orange with Vitamin C Dual antibacterial Lozenges. This is recommended by my Doctor because I often experienced sore throat before that leads to tonsillitis that is not good for the heart.That’s why I take some actions as early so I

will not experienced any irritants and I can do my work accurately.

Strepsils Orange with Vitamin C Dual antibacterial Lozenges is affordable and always available in the pharmacy, it is over the counter. I take it just like a candy, it is chewable but it is recommended to take at least every 2 to 3 hours. It is a relief since it eased the itchiness of my throat for about 1 day. I like ...

• the flavor of Orange of Strepsils because its not sweet and it soothe my throat.

I take Strepsils just 3 times a day within intervals, I am thankful that this antibacterial Lozenges is affordable for Php 15.00 for 8 pieces in 1 sachet.It has a lot of flavors to choose from lemon and orange. It is safe Lozenges antibacterial better that taking any medicine to prevent sore throat or tonsillitis that cause bacterial

invasion.

Thanks to Strepsils, because it soothe my throat everyday.I see to it that I bring this lozenges where ever I go and also I recommended this to my friends and co-workers. It has been a helpful relief that’s why I loved to chew it when I am irritated with my throat problems like itchiness and even cough.I am taking it for years now and also my husband taking it when he feels sore throat.Thanks to Strepsils.

jason ryu says :

Can i using strepsil tablet for subjugaion throatache ?

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Jason,

Yes you can take these. They will help to reduce the bacteria that at causing your sore throat. However you should still see a doctor to ensure that the lozenges won’t interfere with any other antibiotics that you might be taking.

Galega says :

Strepsils Orange with Vitamin C Dual Antibacterial Lozenges, the subject of this review, is a perfect treatment of throatache or sore throat. I have personal experience with it, and I don’t feel any hesitation in recommending it.

You are not required to take any other medicine for at least two days. It can eradicate the problem alone. As you might know, it comes with two useful antibiotics.

Further 100mg of Vitamin C that comes with this product helps you to gain Vitamin C that you may have lost because of cold.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412011385530231/k2311a0112/1.12.11