Babyworld Website  » Web sites  »
  • It has an amazing amount of topics and information to do with trying to conceive, pregnancy, births, new babies, toddlers and so on
  • I have also used the forums, and found the other members to be a fantastic source of support, information and experience, especially for someone like myself who has many questions to ask
  • I would recommend this website to anyone who is trying to conceive, pregnant, or has a baby

• by Angelwhispers30

I’ve been a member of www.babyworld.co.uk for quite a few years now. It’s a comprehensive website that goes right through from trying to conceive to the toddler years. It has an amazing amount of topics and information to do with trying to conceive, pregnancy, births, new babies, toddlers and so on. It’s also completely free to register and use.

You are able to join the many numerous forums, make a pregnancy diary, a birth diary and even a baby

diary for other members to read. It’s a great source of information, with many members experiences being shared.

They have a Babyworld online store where you can buy many different products, such as pushchairs, highchairs, bottles, sterilizers etc. The downside is that the store is available for members in the UK only. They don’t deliver anywhere else, but they do have a fantastic range of products, some of which I’d never even heard of before.

I recently started a pregnancy ...

• diary, and was amazed at how simple it was. It really is just like writing a blog, and is posted in super fast time. I have also used the forums, and found the other members to be a fantastic source of support, information and experience, especially for someone like myself who has many questions to ask.

I have found the pregnancy diaries written by others to be a great source of information, and inspiration. It made me realize that

by sharing experiences, someone else may gain some comfort from reading them. It’s fantastic, you can either just read through the site, or you can contribute by writing a pregnancy diary or birth story, or join the forums and share your experiences. It’s been a great source of information to me, and I’m so glad I took the step of joining. I would recommend this website to anyone who is trying to conceive, pregnant, or has a baby!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2012011385520231/k2311a0112/1.12.11