Save On Foods Grocery Store  » Shopping  »
10312 King George Highway, Surrey, BC
  • They have a wide variety of products, with some very reasonable prices, and their meat and fish is some of the best we've had
  • The one thing I don't like about Save On Foods, is that if you have to shop in the evening, there are never more than two cashiers open
  • All in all, I enjoy doing my grocery shopping at Save On Foods

• by Angelwhispers30

Save on Foods in Surrey, BC is a fantastic place to go grocery shopping. It’s only been open a few years, but myself and my husband will shop nowhere else. Right from the day it opened, the staff were friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help. More than once when I haven’t been able to find a product, I’ve asked a staff member and they’ve been able to lead me right to what I was looking for.

No complaints from me whatsoever!

The Aisles are wide and kept free of clutter, though admittedly, when they’re restocking the shelves, it can be a tight squeeze if someone is trying to come through from the other side. They have a wide variety of products, with some very reasonable prices, and their meat and fish is some of the best we’ve had.

You can also get a Save On Card. This is a free card that you give to the cashier when they scan your items through, and it earns you points. These points can then be redeemed for certain products that may be on offer, such as free milk, or bread. Also, it can save you money on certain products that will be labeled on the aisles as ‘card price’. Sometimes, if you forget your card and have picked up something that was labeled as card price, you can ask the person in front of you, or behind ...

• Save On Foods Grocery Store
      you if they have a card you can use. You get the savings, they get the points, and everyone is happy.

The one thing I don’t like about Save On Foods, is that if you have to shop in the evening, there are never more than two cashiers open. Even though the cashiers are efficient, it can sometime mean you’re waiting for 20 minutes or more to buy a bottle of coke and a pack of fries. However, during

the day, there are plenty of cashiers open, and the waiting times are very small.

They have more than ample parking with an underground parking lot, a large parking lot out front of the store, and a small ‘overspill’ parking lot off to one side. There are also plenty of cart return points spread throughout each.

All in all, I enjoy doing my grocery shopping at Save On Foods. It’s a great store, with great staff and great food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2412011385510231/k2311a0112/1.12.11