Food Club American Cheese Singles  » Food  »
  • She wasn't really eating her lunch (she ate part of it but the cat kept distracting her), I decided to just give her a healthy snack instead
  • However, when it came to the American Cheese slices, I have to say I was actually pretty impressed with them
  • If you are looking for a brand of cheese that isn't too expensive but still offers quality, I would recommend this one

• by Review Vigilante

My daughter just woke up from her nap and, since she hasn’t eaten anything since breakfast (it’s now 2 in the afternoon), I went looking for something for her to eat. She wasn’t really eating her lunch (she ate part of it but the cat kept distracting her), I decided to just give her a healthy snack

instead.

As part of that, I gave her a slice of American Cheese from the brand Food Club.

We bought this brand some time ago because it was considerably cheaper than the other brands that were available.

but, at the time, I was a bit afraid we were sacrificing something in terms of overall quality since i have purchased plenty of other Food Club products in the past and have been pretty disappointed with them.

However, when it came to the American Cheese slices, I have to say I was actually pretty impressed with them.

First of all, when it came to taste, these were just as good as the more expensive brands.

In ...

• Food Club American Cheese Singles
      fact, if I were to have a slice of this and compare it with a slice of American cheese from Kraft, I probably couldn’t tell the difference.

I especially like how well this cheese melts.

This is important since I make a lot of foods and snacks with melted cheese and, so far, I have yet to

find a brand that melts better than this one (including some more expensive brands).

My kids also seem to love this cheese since neither has complained when I have given it to them as a snack or used it as part of dinner.

If you are looking for a brand of cheese that isn’t too expensive but still offers quality, I would recommend this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712011385390131/k2311a0112/1.12.11