Wal-Mart  » Shopping  »
1445 Hwy 45 North West Point, MS 39773
  • My experience with shopping at Wal-Mart has always been great
  • The thing that I like the most about Wal-Mart is that I am able to find everything that I need at one store without having to do a lot of running around
  • Whenever I have a problem with an item from Wal-Mart I am able to easily return it
  • I would recommend Wal-Mart to anyone that is looking for that perfect store
  • Wal-Mart is highly recommended in my opinion and it is also very highly recommended by my entire family

• by John

My experience with shopping at Wal-Mart has always been great. I have loved going to Wal-Mart every since I was a kid and it has always been my most favorite place to shop. The thing that I like the most about Wal-Mart is that I am able to find everything that I need at one store without having to do a lot of running around.

Wal-Mart is the only store that me and my wife are able to go to and find what we both are looking for. I always find the workers at Wal-Mart to be very friendly and

they are able to answer any questions that I have about anything in the store.

Another thing that I really enjoy about Wal-Mart is that there are many people there and I have been able to make a lot of friends at the store. I shop for a lot of tools at Wal-Mart and they have a lot of different tools available so it is the only place that I purchase my tools from.

Whenever I have a problem with an item from Wal-Mart I am able to easily return it. They have a really great return policy and they ...

• have been able to exchange or return any item that I have had problems with.

They have even gone out of their way at times to accept items that I didn’t have a receipt for. I have never had any other store that has been as generous as Wal-Mart has been.

Everyone in my family enjoys shopping and Wal-Mart and I don’t know anyone that doesn’t like it. I would recommend Wal-Mart to anyone that is looking for that perfect store.

I don’t know of anything that someone could be looking for that they don’t have. If there

is one thing that I would have to say that’s not perfect about Wal-Mart it would have to be the parking.

It is sometimes very hard to find a good parking place that is close to the store but that is not a big problem because I believe I could use the excercise anyway. Also if there are a lot of cars at a store that means that they have a lot of customers so that can be looked at as a good thing in some ways.

Wal-Mart is highly recommended in my opinion and it is also very highly recommended by my entire family.

Wal-Mart

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2412011385320131/k2311a0112/1.12.11